Sunday 17 June 2012

Product Review : Wella Lifetex Straight Intensive Mask


Product Review : Wella Lifetex Straight Intensive Mask

So If you guys have read my previous Wella Lifetex Colour Shampoo review, you would already know that I normally use Matrix shampoo/conditioner/intensive masks.  As I have not been able to find my usual HHG (Hair Holy Grail) products, I had to opt for Wella instead.  Why Wella ?  Well, they have a Wella trade shop over here in Sliema-Malta and for this reason I decided to give the Wella products a shot.

So I was able to get 2 of these Straight Intensive Masks for the price of one.  They were small sizes of a 150ML but I wanted to give them a try before purchasing the bigger size.
This product is good for frizzy medium-thick hair.  My hair is very frizzy before I straighten it.  I always make sure I use products that are not too heavy for my hair, and as this is a smoothening intensive mask that can be a bit heavy when too much is used, I have to be cautious to make sure I concentrate mostly on the ends when using this.


The packaging, again, is the old Wella Lifetex packaging, because for some reason, in a lot of aspects, Malta seems to be behind a couple of years ;).  So basic packaging, cream with green lettering on the pot.  The scent is quite organic, it is enriched with Jojoba oil, which I think gives it this specific aroma.  Also quite sweet smelling, not unpleasantly strong, but still quite a strong smell to it.

This product is supposed to reduce the frizz by 50% when used frequently. 


THE VERDICT

After my hair was left feeling soft, smoothe and I do admit, when dry - the frizz was less !
I would not go as far as saying it was reduced by 50%, but it was definately more tamable.  Also, there was a noticable shine left on my hair after too.

I was very happy with the result and I will definately repurchase !

I will give this product 4.5 out of 5 stars !  Thumbs up to Wella Lifetex
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment